Multiple confidential settlements from tractor manufacturers for injuries and deaths that resulted from defectively designed tractors.
Confidential settlement from an auto manufacturer for a father who suffered burn injuries as a result of a collision in South Dakota with a pickup truck with side-saddle fuel tanks.
Confidential settlement from a chemical company for a lady who suffered serious eye injuries when a contaminated saline solution was utilized during a routine cataract surgery.
Confidential settlement from a pharmaceutical company for the family of a man who died as a result of taking a diet pill containing ephedrine.
$1,500,000 verdict for a young child injured as a result of an adverse vaccination reaction.
Confidential settlement from a machine manufacturer for a young man whose hand became entangled in an improperly guarded flaking mill.
$1,250,000 jury verdict from a machine manufacturer for a young lady whose hand became entangled in an improperly guarded chitterling machine.
Confidential settlement from the maker of paint sprayer for the family of a young man who was burned and killed after a paint sprayer he was using sparked and ignited paint fumes.
Confidential settlement for passengers in automobile injured when a telephone pole broke and the electrical line fell into the roadway, causing an accident.
Confidential settlement following the deaths of several people from carbon monoxide poisoning.
Confidential settlement following severe injuries that occurred because of a dangerous swimming pool.
Confidential settlement from a fireworks manufacturer and retailer arising out of defective fireworks that caused a fireworks display to tip over and fire mortar shells into the crowd watching the display. Several people were badly injured as a result.
Confidential settlement from a fireworks manufacturer and seller for a young man injured when fireworks defect caused a mortar to ignite prematurely, resulting in a severe eye injury.
Confidential settlement from a machine manufacturer for a young man injured when his hand became entangled in a chipper/shredder.